The Chairman’s Circle is an elite group of business leaders whose continued investment enables the Wickenburg Chamber of Commerce to continue to develop a climate in which business can create jobs and operate at a profit. The Chairman’s Circle makes it possible for the Wickenburg Chamber to continue and maintain its position as the independent voice of the business community.
What are the Benefits?
Monthly recognition in Chamber Newsletter: The Hassayampa Alert –logo
Chairman’s Circle sign displayed in the Chamber Lobby, listing all members
Special recognition in the Out Wickenburg Way Membership Directory w/logo
Listed on the website with logo linked directly to your own website
Recognition and Signage at Annual Dinner, plus two tickets to the dinner
2 Tickets at quarterly membership luncheons; Coffee ‘n Contacts
Special recognition in official programs and during Chamber Week highlights
Events: or VIP Participation:
- 2 Complimentary tickets to Annual Dinner in January
- 2 Complimentary tickets each to BG & CBC Concerts at The Webb Center
- 2 Complimentary tickets to all of the Chamber’s Quarterly Luncheon Meetings
- 2 Complimentary tickets to all 12 “Business After Hours” Mixer
- Free registration for any Chamber University “Lunch & Learn” Seminars throughout the year
- Elegant Chairman’s Circle Decal
- Complimentary Membership database on a disk
- 2 flyer inserts (8×10) in the Chamber’s Newsletter – The Hassayampa Alert!
Financial Commitment – $1,000
The Chairman’s Circle commitment is over and beyond your annual investment dues, and sponsorships. The following members to date invite you to join them at Chairman Circle supporters:
Arizona Public Service, Badowski & White CPA, Best Western Rancho Grande, Brooks Air Conditioning, Century 21 Arizona West, Cox Communications, Golden Eagle Distributors, My Father’s Retirement Ranch, Meridian Bank, Rancho de los Caballeros, Real Country 96.3, Super 8 Motel and The Wickenburg Sun
If you have any questions please call me or Megan McKeever, Office Assistant at (928)684-5479.
I look forward to working with you as you undertake the president leadership, and your continued support of our dynamic business association.